2. FAF: Come join us at 7pm on Friday (11/6) for our international project, Baby Packs! You can help us sew baby caps and bibs! If you are interested, please fill out this form (More information below).
3. Smoke Detector Battery Change:Join us on Saturday (11/7) at 8:45am at the Davis Senior Center (Corner of A and 7th Street) to help change smoke alarm batteries with Rotarians! We will need at least 4 volunteers.
4. Big/Little Social #4 Zoom Movie Party:Come watch a movie with us over Zoom on Sunday (11/8) at 6:30pm! We will post a poll for which movie people want to watch on Facebook, so keep an eye out for that! This social will be the LAST social before Big/Little apps are due!! This event is open to everyone regardless of whether you are participating in the B/L program or not 🙂 Zoom link: https://ucdavis.zoom.us/j/97272618752?pwd=ZC8reHU2WXp5N2dVRzhNY2swV3Rpdz09
6. Rotaract General Meeting #5 + Pro Dev Rotarian Panel: The Campus Rotaract Club of Davis’ 5th General Meeting will be on Tuesday (11/10) from 7-8pm! We will be having a rotarian panel during the second half of our meeting where you can learn about their experiences and ask questions! Zoom link: https://ucdavis.zoom.us/j/94900644577?pwd=SUVWWGR2NU1tL3dUWjEvYmJMY1dVQT09
Rotaract x Interact Panel:Come share your experiences and insights with members of the Santa Teresa High School Interact Club about the college application process, classes, transition to college, and student life! The panel will take place on Sunday, November 15th in the evening. If you are interested, please fill out this form!
Food Banks:Volunteer at your nearest food bank this week and anytime! Most food banks need help with distributing food to the community and helping sort and box the fresh produce! You can find your nearest food bank using your zip code through this website.
Service Ideas Form:If you have service ideas you would like to do in the club as future events, please fill out this form! All ideas are very much welcomed and appreciated!
1. The Big/Little Application is REQUIRED for the Big Little/Membership Program and is due at 11:59pm on Tuesday (11/10). Here is the form.
2. The Family Application is also due at 11:59pm on Tuesday (11/10). Become part of a family this year to get to know your fellow Rotaract members more! Everyone is welcome!! Here is the form.
3. The Big Little Info Form is an optional form where you can provide and share more info about yourself. The slides will be posted on Facebook so that other potential Bigs and Littles will be able to see it and get to know you better! Here is the form.
For more info on what we have been up to: check out last week’s update here and for more past updates check out our club updates page!